Navicat provides a Find in Database/Schema feature offers searching table and view records or object structures within a database and/or schema. Select Tools -> Find in Database/Schema from the main menu.
- Select a target Connection, Database and/or Schema.
- Enter the search string in Find what.
- Choose to find Data or Structruce in the Look in drop-down list.
- Choose the Search Mode: Contains, Whole Word, Prefix or Regular Expression. Regular Expression is only available when finding Structure.
- Check the Case Insensitive box to disable case sensitive search if necessary.
- When finding Structure, you can choose to search different objects: Tables, Views, Functions, Queries, Indexes, Triggers, Events and/or Materialized Views.
- Click the Find button and then double-click an object in the Find Results list to view the record or the structure.