At PremiumSoft, we support Open Source projects by providing Open Source Project Licenses of Navicat. These licenses are free to use by any developers who are working on Open Source projects, to be qualified for our program you must have a dedicated website and a community of supporters.
- You are the project leader or a committer
- You have been working on your open source project(s) for a minimum of 3 months
- Your open source project has a publicly accessible website
- Your project is currently active and updates are released on a regular basis
- The project is licensed under a license approved by the Open Source Initiative (OSI).
- The project source code is available for download
- Only accredited non-profiting organizations are eligible to apply the program
Your application for Navicat Open Source Project is subject to approval. To apply for this program please complete the form below, your request will be reviewed and processed within 2 business days.
For successful applicants: once a Navicat open source license is approved, a Navicat logo will be attached along with a confirmation email, we expect our applicants to prove acknowledgement of our sponsorship on their project website with the logo we provide.